The Garden is dedicated to improving the quality of life by connecting people with delicious, healthy, local, affordable and sustainable food.
We opened The Garden – a family cafe, market and events center right across from the Park Hill Golf Course in Denver – to provide a warm, inviting atmosphere for people to gather in the comfort of delicious, healthy, local, affordable and clean food. Formerly Kate’s at 35th Avenue, our beautiful three story Victorian house on the National Historic Registry is a casual environment in which to relax with a creative rotating menu designed to awaken your palate as well as your personal relationship with food. We offer Saturday and Sunday brunch each weekend in the Northern Lights Room, which also accommodates wonderful private parties and public events while providing a view of the Park Hill Golf Course.
Our menu changes regularly and features many plant-based, gluten-free and even raw options – an affordable and tasty place to eat for those with restricted diets and those who seek clean whole foods.
So stop by and check out what the day’s harvest has in store. We look forward to serving you!
Here's what you'll find in our app:
- One-touch dialing, directions, sharing features, and contact info
- Our rotating menu
- Reservations through Open Table
- Photo gallery
- Our philosophy & sourcing
- Our newsletter
- Facebook integration & fan wall
- Send Pics feature, where you can email us photos of your time at the restaurant
- Around Us tab, featuring nearby cultural destinations, golf courses, and churches
- Tip calculator