TitanTV for Android
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Discover what’s on, when and on which channel with TitanTV for Android. This application provides television listings for over-the-air (OTA), cable and satellite channel lineups in the US. It cannot be used as a means of streaming or downloading television programming on this device.
Features of TitanTV for Android
• Free television listings for OTA, cable and satellite schedules in the US
• No account or entry of personal information is necessary to view TV listings
• Program Details page episodic info and details about cast, ratings and more
• View schedules for all channels in a lineup
• Optionally display a 24-hour view for one channel only
• Contains schedules for 15 days (previous, current and 13 days into the future)
• Powerful Search operators may be used to refine search results
The Schedule page displays the listings in a grid format. The grid contains a listing of the channels in the selected lineup. The listings for one hour are displayed when in Portrait mode and for three hours in Landscape. On tablets, three hours of listings are displayed in Portrait mode and five hours for Landscape.
Each component on this page serves as a link to its own respective functions when pressed.
The Date/Time button:
• Displays the selected date and time
• Choose the schedule for another date and/or time
The Selected Lineup button:
• Displays the current provider and lineup
• Select a different lineup
• Add the lineup for a new provider/service tier
• Delete an unwanted lineup (Long press to enable Delete option)
The Program Grid cells:
• Press on a program’s cell to view its details, cast, ratings and more
The Channel Column cells:
• Press on a channel’s cell to view only its 24-hour schedule
When accessing TitanTV for Android, the Login page presents three options:
• View as Guest - View television listings without using any login credentials
• Login* - Use your TitanTV.com login to access advanced features
• Register for Free - Allows you to create a free TitanTV account
If the location detection services on the device have been enabled and View as Guest is selected, a prompt contains the ZIP Code of the current location. Accept that location or enter a ZIP Code for different location.
After choosing a location, the Lineup Selection page lists the available providers and their respective service tiers. Press on the desired provider to select it and open its Schedule page.
*Using a TitanTV.com Account on TitanTV for Android
This application is a companion to the web-based TitanTV.com, a free, full-featured television guide. By creating a TitanTV.com account, the following advanced features become available in this app.
• Access Customized Lineups: Custom lineups created at TitanTV.com are available for selection and viewing in this app. Such lineups may contain premium movie channels only, sports channels, children’s channels, etc.
• Default Lineup: Choose which lineup you want to appear by default.
• Default Grid Start Time: Specify which hour the grid always opens to.
• Default Grid Color Scheme: Select which pre-defined color scheme to use.
If you have a TitanTV.com account and have created custom lineups or established any of the available site preferences above, they may be accessed in this application by logging in to it with your TitanTV.com user name and password.
To create a TitanTV.com account:
• Point your web browser to www.TitanTV.com
• Click the Create Account link at the top of the page
• Complete the fields in the Join TitanTV for Free! column
Tags: titan tv, titan tv app phones, titantv app to kindle, titantv, titan tv app for kindle, titan tv not working, titantv no exit, titan.
• Portrait and Landscape orientation enabled throughout the app
• Navigate through the listings by swiping across the screen
• Tablet detection displays additional hours of listings in a single view
• View full cable and satellite listings on a single grid page