This application is a tool to view DVB-T broadcast on your Android device.
To use this program, you need a device called "tivizen" designed by icube corp., which receives DVB-T broadcast signal and transmit it to your Android device via Wi-Fi network. With the device connected, you can view the channel list, view TV content, change channels and adjust screen size.
Please note this application works only with the device "tivizen" manufactured by icube corp.!
Note) Please don't turn on the option such as 'Internet Unavailable' or 'Auto Network Switch' in the Advanced menu of the Wi-Fi settings because this option blocks connecting to a Tivizen device through Wi-Fi.
* Features :
- Scanning DVB-T channels
- Watching DVB-T TV channels
- View program guide information(EPG)
- Edit TV channels
- Full screen video display
- Recording channels
* Major supported phones :
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9", 10.1"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7", 10.1", 10.1"N
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
- Sony Xperia Z
- Nexus 7
- Motorola Xoom MZ601
- Toshiba Thrive
- Acer Iconia A500
- Almost every up-to-date android devices
* Caution :
- This application works only with "tivizen" manufactured by icube corp.
- TV channels with High Definition(HD) video are not supported.
- Scrambled TV channels are not supported.
Tags: tivizen , tivizen dvbt wifi , tivizen dvbt wifi for phone , tivizen wifi , tivizen dvbt , dvbt , dvbt phone , icube tivizen , dvbt wifi