Tivizen DVB-T Wi-Fi
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
To use this program, you need a device called "tivizen" designed by icube corp., which receives DVB-T broadcast signal and transmit it to your Android device via Wi-Fi network. With the device connected, you can view the channel list, view TV content, change channels and adjust screen size.
Please note this application works only with the device "tivizen" manufactured by icube corp.!
* Features :
- Scanning DVB-T channels
- Watching DVB-T TV channels
- View program guide information(EPG)
- Edit TV channels
- Full screen video display
- Recording channels
* Major supported phones :
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Note2, Note3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9", 10.1"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7", 10.1", 10.1"N
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
- Sony Xperia Z
- Nexus 7
- Motorola Xoom MZ601
- Toshiba Thrive
- Acer Iconia A500
- Almost every up-to-date android devices
* Caution :
- This application works only with "tivizen" manufactured by icube corp.
- TV channels with High Definition(HD) video are not supported.
- Scrambled TV channels are not supported.
Tags: tivizen, tivizen dvbt wifi for phone, tivizen dvbt wifi, tivizen wifi, tivizen dvbt, icube tivizen, dvbt, dvbt phone, programma tivizen per, dvbt wifi.
Note) Please don't turn on the option such as 'Internet Unavailable' or 'Auto Network Switch' in the Advanced menu of the Wi-Fi settings because this option blocks connecting with a Tivizen device through Wi-Fi.
* Background Playback support is added.
Note) It may not work on some android devices.
* Playback in Screen Lock is supported.
* Hiding Soft Buttons(Navigation Bar) in Full Screen mode is added on Jelly Bean or higher.
* Viewing the description of recorded files is added on phones.