Tripping Fest Drawing
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Forrest Heller
"Easily one of the very best products on the Android marketplace. It is ingenious. ..." Craig, 16 Dec 2010.
Works great on the Samsung Tab!!
**** See below for recording tips ****
Draw like you have never drawn before. Draw lots of incredible drawings very quickly.
-General purpose drawing
Please see the seizure warning in the application.
Other comments from Tripping Fest customers:
Had this on my Iphone. Thrilled to find an Android version.
Absolutely fantastic and great for doodlers! A must buy!!!!
Best app ever made.
This is awesome.
The best thing ever.
OMG!! I love it! I could spend weeks on it!! I wouldn't change a thing!
BEST APP EVER!!!! I seriously only need three apps, facebook, pandora radio and this!!!
This is definitely my favorite app for my phone.
The bottom toolbar has a slider for adjusting the current line drawing width, and 4 buttons:
1. The P for pattern button allows you to select one of over 20 patterns, as well as blur, emboss, sophisticated color mixing, and more.
2. The C for color button allows you to select gradient, random, background, and other colors.
3. The O for options button allows you to select many different mirror combinations and transparency.
4. The W button starts and stops the wildwalk, an automatic drawing mode.
The top toolbar has:
1. Record: all your touches get saved to a file for later playback.
2. Play: play your own touch recordings, or one of the built-in ones that we ship.
3. Undo: your last operation can always be undone!
4. Clear: clear the screen
5. Save...: you can save your work to Facebook, email, or the Gallery of pictures on your phone/tablet
The Android menu key allows:
1. Show or hide toolbars: hide the toolbars to draw on the whole screen; show the toolbars for quick access.
4. Load drawings or pictures
5. Save to gallery or email or facebook
6. Save and restore settings so you can quickly return to your favorite patterns and colors
If you are still not sure, you can always try Tripping Fest Lite for free. But this full version has MANY more features and NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
**** Recording tips ****
Press "Record", then make your drawing. Press "Stop" (the second button from the left). Press "Play". A dialog box will appear.
Now this is the tricky part: You probably have to scroll through the recordings gallery to see your new recording. You should recognize it by the image. Carefully press the image that you want to play, and move it to the center. Android will highlight it briefly. This may take a little practice. Then click "Play".
To record a wild walk:
1. Press Record
2. Press WildWalk
3. Press the leftmost Stop to stop the Wild Walk
4. Press the second to the left Stop to stop the recording
5. Play as above
Tags: tripping fest, tripping, tripping images, awesome tripping fest photos, trippingfest drawing, tripping pics, trippingfest full, tripping fest descargar, tripping pictures, colors fest.
1.25: Several bug fixes. Your recordings should now be sorted newest first.
1.24: Three big new features:
Save and load your favorite settings on the menu.
Wild walk without toolbars -- just start Wild Walk (the "W" button) and then use the menu to hide the toolbar.
New "smoothness" setting on random colors -- great way to add subtle color changes.