Unofficial D3 Server Checker
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Includes a home screen widget! Add it from your widgets panel from within Android.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING
This app relies on D3 Server Status page to be accurate and up-to-date! If the app says the servers are up when they are actually down, it is very likely that server status page is feeding incorrect data. As much as I wish I could do something about this, I CANNOT. Hopefully when they release their community API this will get better, but only time will tell.
This app lets you view the status of any and all US, European, and Asian Diablo 3 servers! The server name, region and status are all shown. It also allows you to view the "Service Status" message from Service Status forum. Currently these status messages are pulled from the US Battle.net (EU Battle.net does not have a Service Status forum for Diablo 3 as of now).
This app is convenient for when you're on the go, and you're just not sure when that "extended maintenance" will actually end!
Explanation of permissions required:
Full Internet Access: This is required in order to contact the Diablo 3 website to fetch the current server status page and information.
The mandatory copyright notice:
©2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Diablo and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Tags: diablo 3 server status script, diablo 3 png, script for checking diablo3 server status, battle net server status script, wow free server, battlenet server status scrip, diabloe 3 battlenet server status script, проверка рабочего состояния сервера, d3 server status script text, how blizzard server works photos.
- Added two new widget sizes to display two servers at a time.
- Widgets can now cycle through multiple servers. To add servers to the widget, simply add the server as a favorite. Once added, tap the widget to change the displayed server.
- Widgets will only update when a change to a favorite server occurs instead of at a set interval. This makes them much more accurate, responsive and battery efficient.
- Added landscape screen orientation.
- Still waiting for official Blizzard API...