1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 11 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 5.0.0 released on March 20, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on December 08, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500-1000 downloads level reached on August 25, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on July 28, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on July 21, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on July 12, 2011.
Displaying 4 of 6 - show all
Users who installed this also installed