WOON for AndroidPhone
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By icube Corp.
WOON is a personal media cloud service that enables you to access multimedia files stored in the PC, using your Android phone. In addition, you can access multimedia files of a DLNA media server connected to the same home network, and, you can also enjoy the multimedia files uploaded to a third party cloud service. It means that WOON is, literally, a versatile personal cloud service.
WOON is not just a simple cloud storage service which you are required to upload your data on the web. With Android phone, you can directly access the multimedia files stored in your PC or other common (storage) devices.
WOON does not require you to upload your valuable data to the web server or other external storage services. Directly access the original data in your own device. No synchronization is necessary. Do not worry about your data quota on the storage service.
It does not require any user registration.
- Share the folders in your PC
- Share the multimedia in DLNA-compliant media server devices that are connected to the home network
- Access files stored in 3rd party cloud storage
(* Now supporting Dropbox only)
- Real-time streaming service of multimedia files
* Automatically convert the video file to the optimal format for Android phone before streaming
- Download the files in your remote storage to Android phone
- Search for the files stored in Android phone
★ Target platform
- Model: Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XL,
HTC EVO 4G
- OS: Android OS 2.3.5 or higher
- “WOON Cloud Server” is a program that enables PC to act as a WOON cloud server.
To take advantage of WOON service, you should install the “WOON Cloud Server” program on your PC. To download “WOON Cloud Server”, visit our web site: www.woon-cloud.com
- You could not utilize the [My PC] feature of WOON service outside, just in the case that it is not possible to access “WOON Cloud Server” from the outside, according to your home network configuration. However, you could enjoy all other functions featured by WOON service, and, also use of [My PC] in the home.
Tags: woonphone dmr, upload a file from androi dphone in source code, woon.
1. supporting the resolution of Galaxy Note
2. Enabling [Back] key operation while navigating to higher folder
3. Fixed an issue when renaming or deleting local files
4. Fixed a bug when showing picture slides with an external renderer(DMR)
5. Fixed a bug that rotating the splash screen causes launch again
6. Fixed a bug when deleting a channel, the channel of the same name is removed