World of Warcraft Armory
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great guild chat
- Handy talent calculator
- Plenty of stats
- Chat times out
- Where are garrisons?
+ By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
For lovers of the seminal MMO, this is the resource to keep
If you just can't leave the WoW universe for more than a few minutes, now you can connect to your characters, visit the Auction House and stay abreast of guild activities all from your iPhone. Aside from some server problems, the Mobile Armory is an essential part of your gaming arsenal.
Some standout features worth mentioning are guild chat, including one-on-one communications, and the talent calculator, which helps you decide the best combination of specs for your in-game warrior.
Online services sometimes freeze, with chat in particular timing out consistently. We would like the ability to see garrisons on this mobile resource, in line with recent updates to the game.
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/.
For support, contact us through our Mobile Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
* Fixed a bug that caused the app to unexpectedly quit when loading the login screen.
* We have updated the login system to make it faster, more secure, and convenient to use.
* Auction House no longer requires you to re-authenticate to make a purchase!
* We’ve added the ability to submit feedback from within the app’s main menu.
* UI Refresh: Art and menus all received visual updates.
* Performance and Speed: Several improvements to menus and interactions.
This of a good application bit please add basic Garrison support. To manage work orders and follower mission.
Worked good before the update. Now you can't buy or sell thing in the auction house
If I see this error one more time I may throw my phone. Have to close entire app, reopen, quickly try to list or buy something because the error is coming.. You just might get to list or buy 1 thing before it does!
This was a great app. I had problems like some of the others who wrote a review described upon updating the app. Initially, it took a long time to login, but once I did it didn't seem to be a problem. I liked the fact that I didn't have to login twice, but I will gladly login twice if nearly every time I sign in to the app I didn't have to go to my email and input a security code. I use this a
Lg flex user, doesn't work since last update.
Does not support Android 5.0.2. When will you fix this?