100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 11 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on December 31, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on July 21, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on May 10, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on April 22, 2012.
Users who installed this also installed