Xbox 360 SmartGlass
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Metro-like layout
- User-friendly interface
- Message your friends from anywhere
- Avatar edition
- Access to your rankings and achievements
- There's no device integration with XBOX360
- It should be enhanced (by adding more features)
+ By Microsoft Corporation
My XBox Live is the official Android app to manage you XBOX LIVE account on-the-go
This app allows you to keep wired to your XBOX Live community. There's no need anymore to have XBOX joypad to manage you account and talk to you friends.
From XBOX Live mobile you will be able to edit your 3D avatar as if you were at home, message your XBOX Live friends, track and compare your achievements and rankings and check out Spotlight news.
It's been set in Metro layout (Windows-like): lateral swipe, minimalism and text predominance. User-friendly interface. In addition, it runs smoothly, fluent transitions, no lag noticed. We're missing though some features like using our device as remote control for our XBOX360 or any other kind of device integration.
Anyway, the app is really useful and many users were expecting it. It isn't disappointing but should be enhanced in some regards. "Message your XBOX360 friends" is one of its best features. This way you won't miss any online meeting. Highly recommended.
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
• SmartGlass application name changed to: Xbox 360 SmartGlass
• Minor text updates to: Connect to your Xbox 360
• Version number increased to 1.7
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
tengo un xperia play si es compatible con el
funciona no Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Y Duos ?
It says all this about interacting. That was a lie. I mean, if does it hurt its slow and not much content supports the smart glass! Let's fix this.
Perfect for watching TV or listening to music while in bed :-)
After trying multiple downloads and fix online I could find, it has let to connect to my Xbox.
Useful if the controller is far away or ran out of battery.
So the app is a bit difficult to log in when you have 2 step verification but it does work. First download the Authenticator App and once that is done do this: 1) Open the authenticaor App and have it generate a code for you and write the code down but be quick bc it only lasts for 30 seconds 2) Open the smartglass App and when prompted for your User ID and password enter them but you must log i