Xbox 360 SmartGlass
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Metro-like layout
- User-friendly interface
- Message your friends from anywhere
- Avatar edition
- Access to your rankings and achievements
- There's no device integration with XBOX360
- It should be enhanced (by adding more features)
+ By Microsoft Corporation
My XBox Live is the official Android app to manage you XBOX LIVE account on-the-go
This app allows you to keep wired to your XBOX Live community. There's no need anymore to have XBOX joypad to manage you account and talk to you friends.
From XBOX Live mobile you will be able to edit your 3D avatar as if you were at home, message your XBOX Live friends, track and compare your achievements and rankings and check out Spotlight news.
It's been set in Metro layout (Windows-like): lateral swipe, minimalism and text predominance. User-friendly interface. In addition, it runs smoothly, fluent transitions, no lag noticed. We're missing though some features like using our device as remote control for our XBOX360 or any other kind of device integration.
Anyway, the app is really useful and many users were expecting it. It isn't disappointing but should be enhanced in some regards. "Message your XBOX360 friends" is one of its best features. This way you won't miss any online meeting. Highly recommended.
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
• Minor bug fixes
• Version number increased to 1.8
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
tengo un xperia play si es compatible con el
funciona no Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Y Duos ?
Add the feature of notifications when you receive a message.
Used to not work. It said it couldn't connect to xbox services. Now it works just fine and is useful for when I wanna mess with my sister.
When in the app , the is lag
it's perfect for gamers like me!