**** Comcast will be discontinuing AnyPlay beginning March 31, 2014 and concluding on April 30, 2014. You can download the free XFINITY TV Go app to watch live TV, as well as more than 25,000 XFINITY On Demand™ choices, from anywhere with a WiFi connection. ****
**** Requires EXISTING AnyPlay media streamer hardware.****
• Existing AnyPlay subscription from Comcast Corporation
• Exsiting AnyPlay Media Streamer hardware from Comcast connected to a secured Wi-Fi Internet connection for streaming of video within the home
• Android Tablet or Phone running Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) or higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming of video is not available outside of home.
Streaming of television is only available using a secured Wi-Fi connection in conjunction with hardware and subscription purchased from Comcast.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
*** Follow @XfinityTVApps on Twitter for tips and product information.
**** Having trouble with the XFINITY AnyPlay? Contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
Tags: xfinity anyplay app direct , xfinity anyplay server cost , xfinity anyplay device cost , xfinity anyplay cost , anyplay , xfinity any play device cost , buy anyplay device , xfinity anyplay , xfinity anyplay play music