10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- The transformation is quite realistic
- Swiping gestures
- Too slow processing photos
ZombieBooth transforms a photo of you into a 3D zombie that moans and groans
From a single portrait photo, you can instantly create an interactive zombie that will react to your tapping and swiping gestures and it will even try to bite your finger when you tap close to his mouth. If you shake the phone it will transform into different zombies. You can use your camera to take a photo directly from the app or by selecting a photo from your gallery.
And that's all- it does nothing else. It's an interesting app for showing off in front of your friends, but after zombifying three or four of them, you'll be fed up. We found it a bit annoying that when you tap on the "back" button, it brings you back to the app drawer. It's a bug that really needs to be solved. We're also missing more sharing options (via Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, etc.) as well as more swiping gestures.
ZombieBooth has been created by MotionPortrait, Inc. an emerging developer focused on the development of photo-related apps.
For us, ZombieBooth is just another one of those apps that’s "good to see" or "fun for a while". Once you've tried it a few times, you won't find it funny anymore.
ZombieBooth is a fun way to instantly make your face into a 3D, animated zombie!
CUSTOMIZABLE 3D ZOMBIES!
- ZombieBooth makes any 2D portrait fully 3D
- Create a huge collection of 3D, animated zombies from photos of you and your friends
- Choose from several zombie variations to pinpoint your undead doppelgänger
YOUR ZOMBIES COME ALIVE
- Zombies will blink, scowl, and breath!
- Hear them growl and frenzy
- They’ll even try to ravage your finger if you get too close!
ZOMBIFY YOUR FRIENDS!
- Capture portraits to zombify on any camera equipped Android
- Share zombie images via Email
For more info, to ask a question directly, or to just share your zombies, come visit us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ZombieBooth) or Twitter @ZombieBooth.
WARNING: This app contains frequent use of horror images that may not be suitable for children or the faint-hearted!
- Minor bug fixed
- Erick L. Downloaded 2d ago
- Nishant S. Downloaded 2d ago
- Arvinder S. Downloaded 13h ago
- Melanie T. Downloaded 22h ago
- Michael A. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- Nicole vanessa V. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Chrisperry A. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Sumit S. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Temo J. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
When we get together with our family we use to take pictures of eachother and use to make funny faces and scare each other. We all get big laughter.
Its so me its so scary and fun to do
I like it
Ilike it very much i hate it also. .
Nice app i ever had!!!!!!!