10 Cents - Money Manager
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Design could be better
Add your expenses and incomes, use it every day
If you have problems managing your money and saving, you might need an app like this. 10 cents is a money manager that helps you keep track of your expenses and incomes in order to save.
After setting up your recurring expenses and incomes, you can easily begin to use your app every day, by adding all your daily expenses at the moment they happen, adding categories and subcategories. At all times, you can always see your spending percentage by category chart and account chart, which can be useful for keeping an eye to your money savings.
What would we change? It would be useful to have a budget tool so we know how much can we spend. In addition, the the interface is kind of crowded and would be better with a minimalist design.
Ten Numbers is the developer of this financial application that can be helpful if you're trying to save money. Complete features and ease of use.
If you don’t like to wait until you enter enough data or you like to be prepared for the future, you can also find how much you will spend or win by adding recurring rules or future incomes or expenses. For example eating out/daily, salary/monthly… The 10 Cents application will show you the total/period also for this type of transactions. Add recurring or future transactions even if the amount is variable, when the application will detect that a recurring or future transaction is occurring will ask you to confirm it, and you can easily change its amount.
- Income, Expense transactions management
- Recurring/Future income or expense transaction management
- Income or Expense tracking
- Account, Income source management (currently the application is not connecting or importing bank data)
- Expense Category, Expense Subcategory management
- Daily, Monthly, Yearly or Custom period for displaying the different types of information
-Optimized also for tablets and ICS
View different types of information like:
- (Total Expenses) / (Expense Category or Expense Subcategory or Account)
- (Total Income) / (Account or Income Source)
- (Total Recurring or Future expenses) / (Expense Category or Expense Subcategory)
- (Total Recurring or Future income) / (Account or Income Source)
- (Expenses) / (Expense Category or Expense Subcategory or Account)
- (Incomes) / (Account or Income Source)…
- Spending by category
- Income by account
- Automatic and manual backup
Advantages compared with other applications:
- Fastest way to add a transaction (most of the cases you just have to add the amount)
- Clean and beautiful interface
- Intuitive interface, the actions which can be executed on an item are clearly displayed near the item
- See how much money you will spend or earn by adding recurring or future transactions
- No complicate setup after install, in most of the cases you don’t have to do nothing, the application will figure out your preferences based on the phone settings
- Make your own application, the application is letting you to add as many accounts, income sources, expense categories, expense subcategories as you require. Also the proposed category tree can be completely deleted
- Track your money using reports even at the subcategory level on custom periods
- Automatic and manual backup
- All the data is kept on your phone
- The application allows you to not use accounts to manage your money
- Features from desktop money managers: Quicken, Microsoft Money, AceMoney
Keywords: finance, expense, income, transfer, expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker, spending tracker, daily expense tracker,daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, money, money saving app, money saver, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager.
If you have any problems or change requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to make a better product, by sending us an e-mail with your change requests or any issue you encounter with the application at email@example.com
Improve: Removed the Paypal, now the applictaion is supported by ads. Please click on ads to support us.
Fix: One time recurring rules are not deleted after confirm
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Excellent app! Almost exactly what I was looking for. The only thing i might suggest is have another category with the difference between the recurring incomes and expenses for the selected date range. Not just the current balance. I don't mind doing the math, but would make it that much better. Still an A+
Unable to use because I have income and expenditure streams on a 4 weekly cycle
The RENEE MCILRATH BUDGET