AA Credit Union’s FREE Mobile Banking App, customized for Android™ devices.
The AA Credit Union Android™ application allows our member-owners (1), to easily access their AA Credit Union account(s), check balance(s), pay bills, transfer funds (2), or find their nearest branch or ATM location. New! Mobile Deposit features (4).
AA Credit Union provides the same secure technologies used for our online banking services. Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply. All terms applicable to online banking apply to mobile services. All password changes will need to be completed or verified on your PC or laptop.
• View Account Balances and Transaction histories.
• Mobile Deposit. New! Deposit checks using Android’s camera.
• Make a Transfer between your AA Credit Union Accounts or Schedule Transfers (2).
• Access to Bill Pay services. (3)
• View Rates.
• Locate a surcharge-free ATM or AA Credit Union or Credit Union Service Center® branch near you.
(1) CUAcce$$™ Mobile requires that you’re already enrolled in CUAcce$$, our Internet Branch.
If you’re not yet enrolled in CUAcce$$, signing up is easy. Visit AACreditUnion.org to learn more.
(2) The Federal Reserve has standard requirements for all financial institutions that govern the number of transfers
and withdrawals on all savings accounts. Each month, you are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from
your savings account made by telephone, CUAcce$$, CUAcce$$ Mobile, pre-authorized transfer, transfer for
overdraft protection, transfers made by check, VISA CheckCard, draft or similar order. Transfer
requests made in person or by ATM are unlimited.
(3) Bill Pay services must first be set up through CUAcce$$ before access is given through mobile
(4) Mobile check deposit features are subject to eligibility requirements and deposit limits. Visit AACreditUnion.org for more information and full disclosures.
Federally insured by NCUA.American Airlines Credit Union and the Flight Symbol are marks of American Airlines, Inc.