ABN AMRO's Mobiel Bankieren app puts your bank at your fingertips, 24/7. It allows you to easily access your current, savings and investment accounts. You can also personalise your app and make it even easier to use: enhance your accounts and payments with names and images. This allows you to see at a glance what you spend your money on and to quickly find what you are looking for.
5 reasons to use the ABN AMRO Mobiel Bankieren app:
- It allows you to easily access your current, savings and investment accounts, 24/7, wherever you are.
- The unique Visueel Bankieren feature lets you personalise your accounts and PIN transactions with your own images.
- Identical menu to Internet Banking for ease of use.
- Direct contact with the bank using Bankmail or telephone.
- No less than 63 features, including the option of sending a personal message or image with a transfer.
Developed together with you
Mobiel Bankieren users generally rate the app very highly, but there is always room for improvement. We closely monitor market developments and listen to our customers' suggestions, so that we can continue to improve and enhance the app.
Creating a Mobiel Bankieren profile only requires a one-off registration using the e.dentifier. If you do not yet use an Internet Banking identification code, you can create one in the app. Your identification code consists of 5 digits that you can choose yourself. The code is used to log in and send payments, among other things. After registration, you will be able to select the accounts you wish to use the app for.
How much can I transfer?
You can make transfers with Mobiel Bankieren using your identification code or e.dentifier. The total amount you can transfer with your identification code will depend on the account you wish to transfer the amount to and on the daily limit. Transfers using your identification code are subject to a maximum limit of:
- €750 per day to accounts to which you have previously transferred funds in the last 18 months. You can set this limit yourself. If you want to transfer funds to third parties in excess of the daily limit, you will be prompted to confirm the transfer with your e.dentifier. You can do so up to an amount of €3,000 per transfer. If you do not want to transfer any funds to third parties using your identification code, you should set your daily limit to €0.
- €250,000 per transaction to accounts that are in your name.
- €3,000 to accounts of which you are one of the joint account holders.
For more information, please visit www.abnamro.nl/mobielbankieren.
Who is this for?
Both personal and business customers can use Mobiel Bankieren. Businesses (statutory representatives) using Internet Banking can also use Mobiel Bankieren. The app is also available to appropriately authorised employees (of business customers).
Mobiel Bankieren has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards. You alone have access to your information. Keep your selected identification code secret, just like your PIN. For more information about security, please visit www.abnamro.nl/veiligheid
If you would like to know more about the Mobiel Bankieren app, please see the frequently asked questions on www.abnamro.nl/mobielbankieren. If you want more information on the log-in or registration procedure, please call 0900 – 92 16 or stop by a bank branch.
Tags: abn amro apk , abnamro apk , www.abnamro.nl , abn amro saldo , abnamro.apk , abnamro , abn saldo , abn amro.apk
from 19.544 reviews