ABN AMRO Mobiel Bankieren
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Access your accounts and transfer funds anytime, anywhere.
- Find your transactions by amount, payer or description quickly and easily.
- Add photos and names to accounts.
- Include personal messages with transfers.
- View your investments and portfolio value.
- Read your Bankmail messages.
- Available soon: send Bankmail messages.
- Access your Internet Banking address book.
- Update your address book.
- Schedule your payments.
Sign up for Mobiel Bankieren
Creating a Mobiel Bankieren profile only requires a one-off registration using the e.dentifier, after which you will be able to select the accounts you wish to use the app for.
Want more information on the log-in or registration procedure? Call 0900 - 92 16 (local rates apply) or visit one of our branches.
How much can I transfer using Mobiel Bankieren?
You can make transfers with Mobiel Bankieren using an identification code of your choice. The total amount you can transfer with your identification code will depend on the account you wish to transfer the amount to and on the daily limit.
The following limits apply:
- To previously used accounts: up to € 750 per day (accounts to which you have transferred funds during the past 18 months).
- To accounts held in your own name: up to € 250,000 per transaction.
- To your joint accounts: up to € 3,000.
If you wish to transfer greater amounts, you will need to confirm the payment using your e.dentifier. For more information, please visit www.abnamro.nl/limieten.
Mobiel Bankieren is also available to business customers. Businesses (statutory representatives) using Internet Banking can also use Mobiel Bankieren.
Mobiel Bankieren and security
Mobiel Bankieren has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards. You alone have access to your information. Keep your selected identification code secret, just like your PIN. For more information about security, please visit www.abnamro.nl/veiligheid
Read your Bankmail messages in the Mobiel Bankieren app.
The Bankmail messages you receive may be about:
-new digital invoices (FiNBOX);
-rejected payment orders;
-changed mortgage interest rate;
-our products and services.
If you have a personal advisor or relationship manager, you may also receive personal Bankmail messages from him or her.
Tags: abn amro apk, abnamro apk, wwwabnamronl, abn amro saldo, abnamroapk, abnamro, abn amroapk, abn saldo, abn amro mobiel bankieren apk, abn bankieren apk.
Bugfix for Split the bill with Mobile Banking
Split the bill enables you to split bills and group expenses by emailing a payment request to those involved. The app keeps track of who has and hasn't paid up, and you can send reminders in case someone forgets. Split the bill can also be used for upcoming payments, for example, if you're collecting money for a group vacation or for tickets to a festival. For more information, see www.abnamro.nl/mobilebanking
- Arian V. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Mustafa K. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Djordi U. Downloaded Nov 12, 2013
- Tabish Q. Downloaded Nov 3, 2013
- Frank K. Downloaded Oct 28, 2013
- Vanderchoac L. Downloaded Oct 27, 2013
- Marco K. Downloaded Oct 23, 2013
- Cor Z. Downloaded Oct 18, 2013
- Fred B. Downloaded Oct 7, 2013