ABN AMRO Mobiel Bankieren
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Easy access and transfers from your accounts anytime and anywhere.
- Personalisation options. Add photos and names to accounts.
- Send a payment recipient an email with an image or text message.
- Add contacts to your Internet Bankieren address book.
- Easy amount, description, and account number searching.
We continuously work on improving and extending our Mobiel Bankieren app. In doing so, we always listen closely to our customers' wishes. This latest version of the app lets you, for example, make international transfers. Using the e.dentifier to make a payment? If so, you can now choose to either send your payment right away or send it later. And paying an acceptgiro is now more straightforward than ever: simply scan the acceptgiro using your phone's camera. No need to key in all the details from the acceptgiro. If you do not know the recipient's IBAN, we will generate the correct one for you.
Creating a Mobiel Bankieren profile only requires a one-off registration using the e.dentifier, after which you will be able to select the accounts you wish to use the app for.
Want more information on the log-in or registration procedure? Call 0900 – 92 16 or stop by a bank branch.
How much can I transfer?
Mobiel Bankieren lets you transfer funds without using the e.dentifier. All you need is your selected identification code. The total amount you can transfer with your identification code will depend on the account you wish to transfer the amount to and on the daily limit. Transfers using your identification code are subject to a maximum limit of:
- €750 per day when transferring funds to previously used accounts. These are accounts to which you have previously transferred funds in the last 18 months. If you want, you can lower this limit yourself.
- €250,000 per transaction to accounts that are in your name.
- €3,000 to accounts of which you are one of the joint account holders.
Want to transfer more to a third party? If you can confirm a transfer using your e.dentifier, you can transfer up to EUR3,000. For more information, please visit www.abnamro.nl/mobielbankieren.
Who is this for?
Both personal and business customers can use Mobiel Bankieren. Businesses (statutory representatives) using Internet Banking can also use Mobiel Bankieren. The app is, furthermore, also available to appropriately authorised employees (of business customers).
Mobiel Bankieren has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards. You alone have access to your information. Keep your selected identification code secret, just like your PIN. For more information about security, please visit www.abnamro.nl/veiligheid
Tags: abn amro apk, abnamro apk, wwwabnamronl, abn amro saldo, abnamroapk, abnamro, abn amroapk, abn amro mobiel bankieren apk, abn saldo, qr code abn amro.
New in version 6.0.2
Bug fix: several users had problems entering text on the transfer screen after the update. This issue has been resolved in 6.0.2.
New features have been added to version 6.0.0:
• IBAN transfers;
• scan IBAN acceptgiros with the acceptgiro scanner;
• international transfers (SEPA area);
• more detailed overview of scheduled payments;
• send a payment later if you do not have your e.dentifier with you.