ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
As one of our 432,000 students who are working towards the ACCA Qualification, the ACCA Student Planner application offers you:
- Advice on how to get started, pass exams, gain experience and behave ethically and professionally.
- A countdown to key dates relating to exams and recording experience, with the ability to set alerts for these events and synchronise them with your calendar.
- An interactive tool to work out when you might become an ACCA member, based on your progress and if you stay on track with your study and plans for gaining experience.
- An insight into how fast you are progressing and tips on how to move faster through to ACCA membership.
- The location of your nearest Gold and Platinum Approved Learning Partner, student tuition (ALP-st) and Computer-based exam (CBE) centre.
- Push Notifications and Alert Centre. Receive updates and critical alerts from ACCA. Please ensure you upgrade and accept to receive these notifications.
- Contact Centre. Send requests to ACCA Connect and dial ACCA local country low cost numbers.
Tags: acca student planner , acca countdown