As one of our 432,000 students who are working towards the ACCA Qualification, the ACCA Student Planner application offers you:
- advice on how to get started, pass exams, gain experience and behave ethically and professionally.
- a countdown to key dates relating to exams and recording experience, with the ability to set alerts for these events and synchronise them with your calendar.
- an interactive tool to work out when you might become an ACCA member, based on your progress and if you stay on track with your study and plans for gaining experience.
- an insight into how fast you are progressing and tips on how to move faster through to ACCA membership.
- the location of your nearest Gold and Platinum Approved Learning Partner, student tuition (ALP-st) and Computer-based exam (CBE) centre.
Recently changed in this version:
- Locations. Find the location of your nearest Gold or Platinum Approved Learning Partner, student tuition (ALP-st) and the location of your nearest Computer-based exam (CBE) centre.
- How-to. Access to videos on getting started, how to pass exams, professionalism and how to get experience.
- Navigation. Added new ribbon navigator.
Should you have any issues with our App please use the ACCA support URL in the store, providing your contact details.