500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Adarian Software, LLC
Adarian Money is arguably the most powerful and complete personal finance management app. Easy-to-use account register, expense tracking, investment management, bills reminder, budgeting, ..., all here in one app.
* Keep record for all the cash and investment transactions.
* Track your income and expense status.
* See how much you've gained or lost on investments.
* Be reminded when recurring payments are due, like monthly bills.
* Manage all your accounts to learn how much is left in the banks, or how much has been been charged to your credit cards.
* Set up monthly budget plan to better control the spending.
* Be alerted before overdrafts or over-budgets are about to happen.
Other cool features include:
* Easy account reconciliation.
* 9 highly customizable report types.
* A separate Quick Entry widget to make data entry even easier.
* Download currency exchange rates and stock prices.
* Built-in loan calculator and compound interest calculator.
* Built-in normal arithmetic calculator and calendar.
* Auto-shutdown and encryption to better protect data safety.
* Import through QIF and OFX files.
* Support of multiple databases.
* Simple and efficient display of information, highly customizable.
Data Synchronization with Windows version:
The Android version of Adarian Money can also synchronize data with the Windows version of Adarian Money (sold separately from adarian.com) through Wi-Fi or USB cable. No matter where you are, you always have a copy of the latest information at hand.
IF YOU HAVE questions, problems, or suggestions, please contact us directly. We can't contact and assist you if you just leave a review here. Thank you.
Tags: adarian money, adarian money apk, adarian money 理財達人, 理財達人, adarian, 貸款計算器程式, adarian money apk 3302, adarian apk, adarian money 3601, altivix adarian money 理財達人.
Build 4344 (Nov-22-2014)
New or Changed:
* Change: Added a few more options for showing future transactions in Options : General
* Bug Fix: Removed the special character restriction while naming a scheduled transaction