The AIB Mobile Banking App allows you to access a wide range of convenient features on your phone. These features include:
- New design: it’s simpler and faster to bank on the move
- A simple log-in process
- Quick Balance, where you can view your balance without the need to log in
- Need to log in to another account? One-time log in lets you do that*
- Travel Note – let AIB know when your card will be used abroad
- Got a SmartWatch? Sync the App with your watch to check your Quick Balance on your wrist
- Apply for Personal Loans while on the go
- View & cancel your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Our existing features have stopped playing hide & seek and are now easier to find
*Reminder: if sharing your phone with a friend for ‘One time log in’ remember that they can see your Quick Balance if that feature is turned on.
To use the App you must be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Identity/Contacts – to retrieve the device name to help distinguish phones when unregistering the app on AIB Internet/Tablet Banking
- Phone - directly call number in the app
- Device ID & call information - read phone status and identity
For more information visit our website http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking.
For information on our Loan products visit http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
The AIB Mobile Banking App is available 20 hours a day subject to our terms and conditions. Transaction fees and charges and transaction limits may apply
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Tags: aib free , aib.mobi games , aib mobile app crashing , aib app discovery , aib app crashes when opened , aib , aib mobile