Features of the AIB Mobile Banking App include:
- Quick Balance; view your balance without the need to log in
- Need to log in to another account? One-time log in lets you do that*
- Travel Note; let AIB know when your card will be used abroad
- Got a SmartWatch? Sync the App with your watch to check your Quick Balance on your wrist
- Serve Notice on your Online Deposit 7 and 21 accounts
- Looking for a specific transaction? Search the past 24 months in Historical transactions.
- Apply for Personal Loans while on the go
- View & cancel your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
*Reminder: if sharing your phone with a friend for ‘One time log in’ remember that they can see your Quick Balance if that feature is turned on.
To use the App you must be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Identity/Contacts – to retrieve the device name to help distinguish phones when unregistering the App on AIB Internet/Tablet Banking
- Phone - directly call number in the App
- Device ID & call information - read phone status and identity
For more information visit our website http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking.
For information on our Loan products visit http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
The AIB Mobile Banking App is available 20 hours a day subject to our terms and conditions. Transaction fees and charges and transaction limits may apply
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Tags: i games , aib free , aib app crashes when opened , aib , aib mobile , aib mobile app crashing , aib app discovery