The Alliant Mobile Banking App makes it easy for you to manage your finances on the go, with only the tap of a finger. It’s quick, convenient and all-around smarter banking! Tap. Bank. Smile.
Use your existing Alliant Online Banking login to get started or, if you’re a first time user, create your login credentials right from the mobile banking app.
Use the Alliant Mobile Banking App to:
• Deposit checks instantly
• Securely check account balances and view recent banking activity
• See transaction history, including credit card transactions
• Transfer money between accounts and set up external accounts
• Report cards lost or stolen with our tap-to-call feature
• Pay monthly bills and set up new payees
• Find ATMs in our 80,000 surcharge-free network as well as ATMs that accept deposits
• Create, receive and respond to secure messages
• Keep track of your finances via powerful personal financial management tool
Highlighted mobile app features include:
• Fingerprint authentication. Log in to the banking app with the touch of a finger
• Balance preview. View your balance prior to logging in.
• Customization. Easily reorder your accounts
• Built-in help. Find the answers you need instantly
Alliant Mobile Banking works with devices using Version – iOS – 9.0 & 10.0 & Android – 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0.
• Checking accounts: There are no limits on the number of transfers you can make in a calendar month.
• Savings accounts: You can make up to six total transfers to another account or a third party in a calendar month per federal regulations. We may refuse or reverse a transfer that exceeds these limits; we may also assess fees, suspend or close your account.
All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device.
• Location permissions are needed to determine your location in order to find ATMs.
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks.
Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Alliant’s Mobile Check Deposit Service is subject to eligibility. Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only. There is no charge from Alliant to use the mobile app, but message and data rates may apply.
Surcharge-free ATMs include: Alliant-owned ATMs and ATMs that are part of the Alliance One, Allpoint, CO-OP Network, Credit Union 24, CU Here and Publix Presto networks. Transactions performed at other ATMs may be subject to the ATM owner’s surcharge fee. Not all ATMs accept deposits.
All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant’s Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Tags: alliant , alliant cu , online atm , alliant credit union images