The official American Express® Mobile App for Android™ allows you to keep track of your Account, pay your bill, view your rewards and more. With an easy-to-use personalised activity timeline, it brings the latest transaction information, Amex offers and promotions into a single view.
We use your personal information to present offers that we think will be most relevant to you.
• Log in securely with the same User ID and Password you use on americanexpress.co.uk
• Manage your Account, including multiple Card Accounts and pay your bill
• Activate your Card for Amex Pay in the Amex App, then simply unlock, tap and pay^
• Check your balance, pending transactions, and access past PDF statements*
• Set up push notifications for payment reminders and Card spend alerts*
• Enroll, edit or cancel a Direct Debit
• View your Rewards points balance and use points to pay back eligible purchases via a credit on your account* (if you’re enrolled in the Membership Rewards program)
• Explore Amex offers and enroll with easy, one-click offer enrollment*
• Refer American Express to friends and be rewarded*
Don’t like the Amex Mobile App? You can continue to use our mobile site at americanexpress.co.uk from any mobile device.
The Amex App is only for Personal Cards, Small Business Cards, and Corporate Cards issued directly from American Express in the UK.
*Amex offers, Pay with Points, Push Notifications, Friends Referral and pending transactions are currently not available for American Express Corporate Cardmembers.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules and Regulations and Privacy Statement.
Images are for illustration purposes only.
^Visit americanexpress.com/uk/mobile for full Terms and Conditions.
Tags: amex uk , american express london , barclaycardus/4507 , american express uk , american express png , american express logo , capabilities of amex , barclaycard us/4507 , uk american express