ANB Token is a new service provided by ANB to increase the security while using ANB electronic banking channels.
ANB Token enables the customer to get the Login and Transaction Authentication code directly through an application installed on his/her mobile without the need to wait to receive a SMS on the mobile.
1. Does not require internet connection in the mobile.
2. Does not require a SIM card in the mobile (no need for telecom operator).
3. Works inside the kingdom and abroad.
4. No dependency on SMS.
5. Getting authentication codes faster.
1. Login to ANB NET service www.anb.com.sa
2. Go to User Preference and click on "ANB Token Service".
3. Click on "ANB Token Registration".
4. Read and Accept the Terms & Conditions.
5. Enter the verification code that is sent to your mobile number.
6. After 24 hours you will receive a SMS containing Serial Number, Activation Code, Registration Code and a link to download the application.
7. Download the application from the link sent to your mobile by SMS or Play Store.
8. Open the application and activate the token by one of the following methods:
- Using Serial Number: Enter the provided details in the SMS to the fields in the application.
- Using QR Code: Login to ANB net and scan the QR code displayed in "ANB Token Service" menu.
9. Input a pin code to protect the application.
For already registered customers, who have re-installed the application or installed it in another device, login to ANB net and scan the QR code displayed in "ANB Token Service" menu or input the details manually (Serial Number, Activation Code, Registration Code).
Note: you cannot use the Token application in two devices for the same customer, the latest activated application will be used.
Tags: mobile token application