• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN
• View balances without logging in using Quick Balance, the ANZ goMoney Widget, or Android Wear smartwatch
• View personal and business accounts as one list (including Bonus Bonds)
• View your KiwiSaver account details including transaction history and performance breakdown
• View account statements and documents in PDF format (up to 7 years)
• Turn off paper statements and set up credit card statement alerts
• Transfer money between accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts and to any one of ANZ’s three KiwiSaver schemes)
• Make payments to a new person, saved payee, registered payee, or IRD
• Create, edit and skip automatic payments
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account using their mobile number
• Manage card PIN for personal cards
• ANZ goMoney Wallet – use your eligible phone to make contactless payments. For more information go to: http://comms.anz.co.nz/gomoney/gomoneywallet.html
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android* device with an operating system of 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above. goMoney Wallet is currently only available to specific Android phones and model numbers deemed eligible by ANZ.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
Your ANZ goMoney app (and other apps) can be updated automatically! Just go to: Play Store > Settings > Auto-update apps.
Tags: anzgomoneynz , gomoney , anz widget for motorola , anz gomoney , anz , pacific gomoney , anz gomoney nz , elizabeth whelanjones acc , oney for