• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN or Fingerprint Login on selected fingerprint-enabled devices
• View balances without logging in using Quick Balance, the ANZ goMoney Widget, or Android Wear smartwatch
• View personal and business accounts as one list (including Bonus Bonds)
• View your KiwiSaver account details including transaction history and performance breakdown
• View account statements and documents in PDF format (up to 7 years)
• Turn off paper statements and set up credit card statement alerts
• Transfer money between accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts and to any one of ANZ’s three KiwiSaver schemes)
• Make payments to a new person, saved payee, registered payee, or IRD
• Create, edit and skip automatic payments
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account using their mobile number
• Manage card PIN for personal cards
• ANZ goMoney Wallet – use your eligible phone to make contactless payments. For more information go to: http://comms.anz.co.nz/gomoney/gomoneywallet.html
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN or fingerprint and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android* device with an operating system of 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above. goMoney Wallet is currently only available to specific Android phones and model numbers deemed eligible by ANZ.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
Tags: anzgomoneynz , gomoney , anz , anz gomoney , anz widget for motorola , anz gomoney crashes , elizabeth whelanjones acc , pacific gomoney , gratis gomoney