• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN
• View balances without logging in using Quick Balance, the ANZ goMoney Widget, or Android Wear smartwatch
• View personal and business accounts as one list (including Bonus Bonds)
• View your KiwiSaver account details including transaction history and performance breakdown
• View account statements and documents in PDF format (up to 7 years)
• Transfer money between accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Make payments to a new person, saved payee, registered payee, or IRD
• Create, edit and skip automatic payments
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account using their mobile number
• Manage card PIN for personal cards
• ANZ goMoney Wallet – use your eligible phone to make contactless payments. For more information go to: http://comms.anz.co.nz/gomoney/gomoneywallet.html
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android* device with an operating system of 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above. goMoney Wallet is currently only available to specific Android phones and model numbers deemed eligible by ANZ.
ANZ goMoney requires the following permissions:
• Location – to access your location for the “Find ANZ” feature, where you can locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
• Photos/Media/Files – allows caching of a map when using “Find ANZ” and lets you personalise accounts with images stored on your device.
• Contacts/Calendar – to use “Pay to Mobile” and make payments to a mobile number stored in your ‘contacts’.
• Phone Status – ensures ANZ goMoney functions properly; to allow goMoney Wallet to confirm your phone is compatible and to ensure for security reasons that transactions are made from your device ID.
These permissions are enforced by Google and must be accepted whether or not you intend to use the relevant feature in ANZ goMoney. Therefore, sometimes the permissions appear broader than the actual information ANZ goMoney accesses on your device.
ANZ goMoney will only access the information set out above on your device if you use the features described above. By using these features in ANZ goMoney, you agree that we can access this information on your mobile device. Accepting these permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. If you do not consent to the collection or use of the information outlined in this section through ANZ goMoney, you should stop using ANZ goMoney or the relevant feature in ANZ goMoney. For more information, see the ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use, available at any branch or at anz.co.nz.
We use Google Analytics to anonymously aggregate statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, and types of devices used to access the app. This helps us measure its performance so we can better understand usage and make improvements to ANZ goMoney.
We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens and no personal information is made available to Google Inc.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
Tags: anzgomoneynz , anz gomoney , anz , gomoney , anz widget for motorola , asb gomoney , gratis gomoney , anz new zealand uses fis , mobile banking anz