• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN
• View balances without logging in using Quick Balance, the ANZ goMoney Widget, or Android Wear smartwatch
• View personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver, Foreign Currency Accounts and Bonus Bonds)
• View account statements in PDF format (up to 7 years)
• Transfer money between accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Make bill payments to a new person, saved payee, or registered payee
• Make tax payments to IRD
• Create, edit and skip automatic payments
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number^
• View upcoming payments
• Manage card PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android* device with an operating system of 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above.
ANZ goMoney requires the following permissions to enable certain functionalities to work properly:
• Location – allows ANZ to access your location. This is required for the “Find ANZ” feature in ANZ goMoney, where you can locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
• Photos/Media/Files – allows caching of a map when using “Find ANZ” and allows you to personalise accounts with images stored on your device.
• Contacts/Calendar – allows you to use “Pay to Mobile” and make payments using ANZ goMoney to a mobile number that is stored in your ‘contacts’.
• Phone Status – goMoney uses your device ID to provide additional security for your personal information.
These permissions are enforced by Google and must be accepted whether or not you intend to use the relevant feature in ANZ goMoney. Therefore, sometimes the permissions appear broader than the actual information ANZ goMoney accesses on your device.
ANZ goMoney will only access the information set out above on your device if you use the features described above. By using these features in ANZ goMoney, you agree that we can access this information on your mobile device. Accepting these permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. If you do not consent to the collection or use of the information outlined in this section through ANZ goMoney, you should stop using ANZ goMoney or the relevant feature in ANZ goMoney. For more information, see the ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use, available at any branch or at anz.co.nz.
We use Google Analytics to anonymously aggregate statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, and types of devices used to access the app. This helps us measure its performance so we can better understand usage and make improvements to ANZ goMoney.
We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens and no personal information is made available to Google Inc.
^A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a Person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits (up to $10,000).
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
Tags: anzgomoneynz , anz gomoney , anz , gomoney , anz widget for motorola , anz new zealand uses fis , mobile banking anz , pacific gomoney