500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Using Axis Mobile, you can now check your balance, mini-statements or transfer funds to Axis & Other Bank customer right from your Android. You can also transfer funds to any bank account instantly, 24X7 through IMPS facility. Now, pay your bills for more than 70 billers and recharge mobile instantly.
Axis Mobile downloads instantly onto your Android. Steps to start using Axis Mobile on your Android:
1. Download Axis Mobile onto your Android from Google Play (Market).
2. Enter your mobile number registered with Axis Bank SMS Banking. You will receive One Time Activation code (OTAC) on that mobile number through SMS
3. Set the six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Do remember this mPIN!
4. Enter activation code received over SMS
The application is now activated!
In order to activate your accounts on Axis Mobile, do the following:
1. Go to ‘Manage Accounts->Add Accounts’. Enter your Axis Bank Account number and nick-name (name through you would like to remember this account)
2. Enter the debit card number, ATM PIN and Expiry Date of the Debit card associated with that account. If the verification is successful, Account is added.
3. Repeat the same steps to add more accounts!
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android Hand set! For any other details please visit http://axisbank.com/personal/speed-banking/axis-mobile/features.aspx
For any issues or queries pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to email@example.com
Tags: axis mobile, axismobile, axis mobile application, how to axis mobile application in sony xperia, axis mobile banking application for sony xperia, axis bank logo wallpaper, free axis mobile, why do axis mobile doesnt work on sony xperia u, axis mobile ltd, axis mobile in sony xperia.
NEFT transaction status can be checked online in this new version.
Support for Jelly Bean 4.2.2