Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Our app has a host of features which can help you stay on top of your finances:
• View account balances
• View your recent transaction history
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Transfer money to your payees (both domestic and international payments*)
• Pay your Bills
• Transfer money to your family and friends using only their mobile phone number (Customers must be registered for Pay to Mobile service)
• Top Up your own/family/friends prepay mobile phones. *
• Open a 365 Monthly Saver account in minutes. *
• Search for Bank of Ireland Branches and ATMs in your area
• Contact Bank of Ireland
All accounts, payees and bills must be already registered on your 365 online profile in order to access them and perform above services on the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App.
You can get started by simply downloading the App and logging in with your existing 365 Online login details.
The first time you use the App, you will be asked to review and accept our Bank of Ireland online terms and conditions, which can also be viewed on www.bankofireland.com
* ROI customers only
Please note: the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking app only supports OS versions 2.1 and higher.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Tags: problem with boi app and upgrade to 5 lollipop, ireland mobile games and themes, bank of ireland 365, bank ireland 365 register, banking 365, bank of ireland list of branches.
* Compatible with Android 5 Lollipop
* Update app icon and background image for login screen
* Contextual Help for some accounts
* Updated footer menu style
* "Not signed up?" link for unregistered customers to register for Digital Banking
* Minor bug fixes and enhancements