Bank of Kansas' Bank App
by: boksacidev • 1
Bank of Kansas Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Mobile banking from Bank of Kansas (BoKS) offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from any mobile phone!
Must be enrolled in SNB DirectBanker®, online banking.
Must be setup in bill pay through online banking to use the mobile bill pay feature.
Enroll at www.bankofkansas.com or call 1.866.222.4762 to get started.
- BoKS uses a multi-factor authentication security tool to help ensure only you access your accounts.
- For secure traffic between your mobile device and the mobile banking servers, BoKS uses HTTPS encryption with 128-bit AES and a Secure Socket Layer connection.
- Additionally, only account nicknames or masked account numbers are used in identifying accounts, and user data is not stored on the device.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills, if enrolled through online banking
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
Need assistance? Call Bank of Kansas’ Customer Service 1.866.222.4762
Bank of Kansas, the name and logo are registered trademarks of Bank of Kansas, a subsidiary of Southwest Bancorp, Inc. Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
©2012 Bank of Kansas