Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking has been designed to give you full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
Payments & transfers:
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up to 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance.
Manage your accounts:
• View up to 2 account balances on your homescreen with Quick Balance
• Set up SMS or email alerts.
• Simplified login with your security number
• Personalise your login screen with the features you use most often
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included
• ‘Connect’ straight to the call centre, avoiding the need to answer security questions when speaking to a customer service specialist#.
• Use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash from any Bank of Melbourne, St.George or BankSA ATM in Australia without a debit card (daily and weekly limits apply).
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest Bank of Melbourne, St.George or BankSA ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*.
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Put your card on hold for up to 15 days with Block Card in the Lost or Stolen section within Services
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit within the Services menu^
• View interest earned for the past 2 years.
For more information visit www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Things you should know:
#Standard call charges apply.
^Daily limit can be changed to $0-$2000. Applies to withdrawals made in Australia and overseas, on credit and debit cards except Corporate and Business Vantage Credit Cards, Freedom Cards, Corporate (CHS products) Debit cards, and STG Heritage Debit cards. Applies to personal and business accounts with card access but not corporate accounts.
*The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Bank of Melbourne debit card or credit card at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
You should read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions for the applicable product or service (including Mobile Banking) before making a decision and consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply on certain products and services.
Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
Tags: bank of melbourne , online banking , bank of melbourne online , bank of melbourne online screenshot , westpac bank brunch in melbourne working time , banksa mobile scroll , banking , bank of melbourne widget