Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
• View the balance of up to 3 accounts, and your recent transactions without logging in.
• Transfer money between your Quick Zone accounts.
• Use your Security Number to login.
Notifications and alerts
• Credit Card Reminder (new) – get a reminder when your credit card bill is due.
• Choose from 7 types of alerts: Low Balance, Withdrawal, Deposit, Dishonour, High Balance, Daily Balance and Credit Card Reminder.
• Receive as a notification, SMS or email. Tap Services to set up.
• Withdraw cash without your debit or credit card from any Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or St.George ATM within Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
Call us with Connect
• A faster way to call. No need to answer security questions as you’re already logged in~.
Payments & transfers
• Make transfers and payments (including BPAY)
• Pay someone using just their mobile number
• Send money overseas to existing payees
• Quick Pay - save your favourite payments so you can pay them faster next time
• Schedule future and recurring payments.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Update your contact details
• Set up notifications, SMS and email alerts
• Dispute a credit card transaction
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you are going overseas
• Change your Security Number or internet password
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Temporarily block transactions on your card for up to 14 days*
• View interest earned for the past 2 years
• Switch to eStatements.
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or St.George ATM or branch in Australia.
• Find a Global ATM Alliance ATM when overseas.
If you are having issues with our app, please delete and re-install it. If issues persist please call us on 1300 605 266.
Things you should know:
~Standard call or data charges apply.
*Card Block will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 14 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 14 days if you do not cancel the card.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
You should read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions for the applicable product or service (including Mobile Banking) at bankofmelbourne.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply on certain products and services.
Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714.
Tags: bank of melbourne , bank of melbourne online screenshot , online banking , bank of melbourne approved car dealers , cant scroll st george banking , banking , westpac bank brunch in melbourne working time , bank of melbourne online , bankofmelbourne logo