Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking
by: St.George Bank • 1.2K
Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking is designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
• Fingerprint login is now available on phones with fingerprint capability and Android 6.0 or above (Android 5.0 and above for Samsung phones). For more info go to bankofmelbourne.com.au/fingerprint. Not available on rooted devices†.
• Log in with just your security number or internet password.
• View the balance of up to 3 accounts, and your recent transactions without having to log in
• Transfer money between your Quick Zone accounts.
• Paid for a shared expense? Use Expense Splitter to keep track of who’s paid you back. You can also SMS your friends what they owe you~.
Tap & Pay
• Pay with an eligible Samsung phone at contactless terminals†.
Notifications and alerts
• Choose from 7 types of alerts: Deposit, Withdrawal, Daily Balance, Low Balance, High Balance, Dishonour and Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Receive as a notification, SMS or email. Tap Services to set up.
• Withdraw cash without your debit or credit card from any Bank of Melbourne, Westpac, St.George or BankSA ATM within Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
Lost your card?
• Temporarily lock transactions on your card for up to 15 days*
• Report your card lost or stolen.
Call us with Connect
• A faster way to call. No need to answer security questions as you’re already logged in~.
Payments & transfers
• Make transfers and payments (including BPAY)
• Send money overseas to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring payments.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Sort or rename your accounts
• Switch to eStatements
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Update your contact details
• Decrease your credit card limit^
• Dispute a credit card transaction
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limits (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you are going overseas.
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest Bank of Melbourne, St.George or BankSA ATM or branch, and Westpac ATMs, in Australia
• Find a Global ATM Alliance ATM when overseas.
If you are having issues with our app, please delete and re-install it. If issues persist please call us on 1300 605 266.
Things you should know:
†Not available on rooted devices. View compatible phones at bankofmelbourne.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking/supported-devices
~Standard SMS, call or data charges apply.
^Cannot be decreased below the minimum limit. Available for personal credit cards and Amplify Business credit cards, excluding joint owned cards.
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not unlock the card or report the card lost or stolen.
Some features and functions may not work on rooted devices.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
You should read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions for the applicable product or service (including Mobile Banking) at bankofmelbourne.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply on certain products and services.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Bank of Melbourne Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714
Tags: bank of melbourne , bankofmelbourne logo , cant scroll st george banking , banksa mobile scroll , bank of melbourne online , bank of melbourne approved car dealers , bank of melbourne widget , westpac bank brunch in melbourne working time , online banking