With mobile banking, you can handle most of your banking matters and get an overview of your finances anytime, anywhere. This app is made for Android mobiles, but will work for tablets as well.
You must be a customer to log on to mobile banking. Sign in to your netbank and create an username and password - then you're ready to get started.
WHEN YOU ARE LOGGED IN, YOU MAY:
* View account history, with balances on all your accounts
* See Deposits
* See if there is untreated payments
* See future payments
* Transfer money to all accounts in Denmark
* Pay all giro
* Use the creditor register from your netbank
* Put payments in Outbox
* View and pay e-Card
* Lock card
* See the account terms
IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN, YOU MAY:
* Convert currency
* Call to lock card
* Find our branches and ATMs
* Finding answers in the FAQ
* Select languages (Danish / English)
Please contact customer service for support if you need help with your Mobile Banking.
Call +45 76 97 80 00 every weekday at 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays at 11:00 am to 8:00 pm and 24 December, 31 dec. and 1st January at 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. (UTC+2)
We can provide support for the use and registration of Mobile Banking but not on the technical setup of the phone. For help with setup, contact your telephone company.
Tags: kreditorregister i bank nordik , banknordik demo