Barclaycard - mybarclaycard
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Barclays Bank PLC
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance live
* Check your available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
The mybarclaycard app is not currently compatible with ART runtime. We are aware of the issue and will support ART in future releases but in the meantime please switch your device back to the default Dalvik runtime if you are using ART and wish to use the mybarclaycard app.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You can use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Tags: barclaycard app has stopped working.
We’ve introduced a new menu for you to access your app settings and contact us