Barclays CFD and Financial Spread Trading App for Android Mobile
The Barclays CFD and Financial Spread Trading Trading App is an essential tool for managing your trading account, while providing full, secure access to trade global markets wherever, whenever.
The Barclays App for CFDs and Financial Spread Trading allows you to:
• Trade on the move
• Check the latest prices and market movements instantly
• Trade, place and amend orders
• Research prices through real-time charts in the palm of your hand
• View and amend multiple Watch Lists
• Review trade and order history
• Be confident that all your information and transactions are secure
For more information, please visit www.barclaysstockbrokers.co.uk About CFD Trading
A Contract for Difference (CFD) is an agreement between two parties to exchange the difference between the opening and closing price of a contract.
With a Barclays Stockbrokers CFD account, you can:
- Go long or short on a market
- Hedge your portfolio by selling
- Trade across thousands of global markets
- Trade on only a small initial deposit
- Offset losses against your Capital Gains Tax*
- Pay no Stamp Duty on your profits**
* Any profits or losses made through your CFD trading account may be offset against those from your other investments. For more information, we recommend you seek independent investment advice.
**CFD trading is exempt from UK stamp duty. However, tax laws are subject to change and depend on individual circumstances.
About Financial Spread Trading
Financial Spread Trading is a tax-efficient* alternative to other forms of trading the financial markets such as share dealing. Financial Spread Trading enables you to speculate on rising as well as falling markets, meaning that you could benefit irrespective of whether market prices are moving up or down. As a leveraged product, you can take a position on the markets with just a small initial deposit – which is usually 1% to 10% of your total trade value, allowing you to maximize your exposure in your given market for a small percentage.
Apply now, trade now
Apply for a Financial Spread Trading or CFD account at www.barclaystradinghub.co.uk.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may lose significantly more than your initial investment. As such, CFD and Financial Spread Trading are not suitable for all types of investor. If you are uncertain, you should seek independent financial advice.
Barclays CFDs and Financial Spread Trading are trading names of City Index Limited (CI) whose registered office is Park House, Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EB. For the purposes of CFD and spread trading any contract is between you and CI and all dealing, administration and settlement is carried out by them. Barclays Stockbrokers is not responsible for any of the functions they perform.
For more technical information please visit our website at www.barclaystradinghub.co.uk.
Tags: barclays cfd/fst , barclays cfd , barclays fst