Barclays Mobile Banking app
Please note, for your security, this app doesn’t work on rooted devices.
How to register
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number plus a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number, and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
If you’re 11 to 15 years old and have a BarclayPlus account, you can still register for the app but yours will look a little different. You’ll get the chance to upgrade your app once you’re 16.
What you can do
•Do your everyday banking for your accounts in the same place with 1 secure log-in – this includes your personal, business, mortgage and Barclaycard accounts
• You can apply for a loan or overdraft (subject to status and application)
•Make an overpayment on your Barclays mortgage account
•See recent transactions and check your balances
•Pay someone new or someone you’ve paid before
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Transfer money between accounts or transfer a balance to your Barclaycard
• Join Barclays Blue Rewards to earn, track and redeem rewards – you could earn cashback when you shop with leading brands though SmartSpend
• Use your camera to upload and store your important documents securely with Barclays Cloudit
•Find your nearest branch or cash machine
•Log in to Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry. For your security, it may take up to 10 days to activate Mobile PINsentry in the app.
•Use ‘direct call’ to speak to customer services from the app
• Our iPhone app’s been accredited by AbilityNet – the charity that assesses digital services for accessibility
• Pay with your Barclays debit card or Barclaycard using Contactless Mobile
Terms and conditions apply.
For business accounts
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014 – 2016. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.