Barclays Mobile Banking
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Barclays Bank PLC
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
Tags: barclays mobile banking ba004 error, barclays mobile banking error codes, barclays app not working on htc one, barclays 48, barclays mobile banking eroor code ba004, barclays mobile banking, barclays mobile banking app demo, barclays ba004, barclays app latest version error, barclays mobile banking app fatal exception error.
- We’ve added some important information about coming changes to our overdrafts fees. We’ve also updated the relevant terms and conditions.
- We've updated references to the supervisory authority to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- We’ve improved our ISA service, so you can’t accidentally deposit more than your annual allowance.