* Mt Gox (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CNY, JPY, RUB, SEK and PLN)
* Camp BX (USD)
* Bitstamp (USD)
* BTC-e (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Coinbase (USD)
* Bitcurex (PLN and EUR)
* Bitpay (USD)
* BTER (CNY + Litecoin and Quark)
* BitKonan (USD)
* The Rock (USD, EUR + Litecoin)
* Bit2C (ILS)
Don't rate the app low because you're using a non-standard launcher/home screen.
You can have multiple widgets using different exchanges and/or currencies on your screen.
If you want to change the settings for a widget just remove it and add a new one.
Camp BX, Coinbase, Bit2C and Bitpay does not support low and high values.
A 24h graph is shown if you tap the widget.
If you click on the "menu" button or the dots in the top right when the graph is shown you can switch to a weekly graph and manually refresh the widget.
The widget will be updated every 30th minute (which currently isn't configurable) and can also be manually updated.
Value will be green if the value has increased (compared to the previous value), red if it has decreased, or yellow if the value hasn't changed.
I'm happy to receive feedback, bug reports and Bitcoins: 13o3CTyDC1U3RrWogKxukVqWc7fXsuekmR
If you're rating it low, please leave a comment so I can improve the widget.
Bitcoin is a virtual digital currency, read more here:
This widget uses the open source charting framework AChartEngine:
Tags: bitcoin, bitcoin widget, bitcoin value, mtgox gadget, mtgox, bitcoin gadget, bitcoin 免费, bitcoin widget mac, mt gox, widget bitcoin.
New in v1.0.1:
* Bugfix, reverted back to old (1.0.0) graphing library since latest version (1.1.0) has a bug:
New in v1.0.0:
* Added Litecoin and Quark support.
* Added Coinbase, Bitcurex, Bitpay, BTER, BitKonan, The Rock and Bit2c exchange services support and removed CryptoXChange.
* Lock screen support
Please note: If the widget doesn't work: remove your old widget and replace it with a new on your home screen.