50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Micro bitcoin (uBTC) are transferred to your account only once you reach at least 100 micro-bitcoins (as stated on their website).
** Update: recently (since November 15 2013) bitvisitor seems to have changed a bit: minimum payout at 60 uBTC instead of 100 uBTC BUT the amount of uBTC gained each time seems to have decreased a lot (frequently less than a uBTC). This is not due to this app, Bitvisitor does everything.
I made this for me to have a quick shortcut but I thought why not sharing it? (and yes, there is my referral key in the shortcut)
The embedded content is a website that let you visit ad websites for 5 minutes and gives you free micro-bitcoin (from 1 to 96 micro-bitcoin per ad). After the 5 minutes have expired (the count-down reaches 0:00) you *MUST* click the green "NEXT" button to be granted your micro-bitcoin. You might have to scroll to the right to see the button. This website will transfer the micro-bitcoins to your account only when you have at least 100 micro-bitcoins.
I never had problem receiving the bitcoins from them. You shouldn't have problem either IF your bitcoin address is correct.
I don't own any content from those websites, if you have issue contact the respective owners. This application will not pay or cost you anything. The embedded website does all the job and will send you the micro-bitcoins.
- create a new dedicated bitcoin address to use this service
- you will receive payment only when you reach at least 100 micro-bitcoins. It can take a day or more depending on ad websites available
- your address will be displayed all in upper-case, this is not a problem to receive payment (it is just a display choice that bitvisitor made)
- you should use bitvisitor.com on your desktop PC for a while first and wait to receive your first payment(s). Then try this app from your Android device to continue getting micro-bitcoins on the move!
- After the 5 minutes count down is expired, you might have to scroll the page to the right to see the green "NEXT" button.
- When entering the CAPTCHA text, you can enter all letters in lowercase
- if you are actually interested by the websites displayed and your device is not tablet size, I would suggest you open them on a desktop browser because they are not designed for mobile
Tags: bitvisitor, bitvisitor not showing sites.
November 22, 2013:
* Removed full screen so you can still see notifications from other applications
* Removed the auto-complete so it is easier to tap-in the captchas
Use the Menu->Settings to store your bitcoin wallet address. Then use the Menu->BTC Address button to copy it automatically at any time for easy paste in the homepage form.
Updated minor UI issues. Final production release for version 1.x