BL Mobile Banking
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Banque de Luxembourg SA
>> The application is free for existing clients (private individuals) of Banque de Luxembourg and complements the client access area of our website, which offers the comprehensive range of functionalities and e-banking services.
If you are not a Banque de Luxembourg client, go to your store and download the BL News application, where you will find the latest news from the Bank and other topics of interest. The application also allows you to create and monitor your own personalised funds list, obtain useful and practical information about the Bank, and get directions to our branches.
BL Mobile Banking offers two ways to connect :
When logged out of the secure area of the application, you may still access the following functionalities :
- Access to the latest news from the Bank
- Access to the Bank’s funds
- Prices of BL funds
- Ability to set up, save and track your personalised funds list
- View performance and fund characteristics
- Access to helpful information
- Useful numbers
- Blogs & Docs: read blogs and order documents and literature produced by the Bank
- Help functionalities and assistance
- Branches (+ branch localiser & augmented reality)
- Cash distributors (all Bancomats / ATMs in Luxembourg)
When logged into the application: as well as all of the above features, you also have access to the functionalities listed here:
- Accounts and latest movements (past two months)
- Account-to-account transfers as well as transfers to existing beneficiaries
- Information from and direct contact with your adviser
For technical queries, please contact the BL-Support team from 9am to 6pm (central European time):
- Luxembourg / other countries, please call : +352 26 20 26 30
- Belgium: +32 (0) 63 24 23 80
Tags: fonctionnalités mobile banking, le mobile banking mémoires, appli bl.
Decimal points now possible using Samsung keyboards when making transfers.
Errors experienced when accessing accounts and advisor information have been corrected.