HOW IT WORKS:
• Quickly view your Available Balance without logging in to your account
• View your transaction history
• View information about your transactions by clicking on an individual transaction
• Locate MoneyPass® ATMs
• Set funds aside in your SetAsideSM Account
• Send money to your Family Accounts and see their transaction history
• Add checks with your mobile phone
• Add money to your Account from your bank account or debit card
• Access your Direct Deposit information
• Pay Bills
• Pre-authorize Bluebird checks
• Add offers to your Account and start saving on dining, shopping and more
What is Bluebird® by American Express, brought to you by American Express and Walmart?
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient management tools to help you get more from your money. There are no monthly, annual or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement. With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service.
Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information.
Tags: bluebird card tax returns , bluebird add funds subaccount , bluebird customer access , bluebird how to transfer to sub account , can funds be transferred from alliant gift card to bluebird , bluebird banking , bluebird fund subaccount , american express bank office bluebird telehone , how to add funds to subaccount for blue bird card