The Bluebird® Mobile App makes it easy to:
• Quickly view your Available Balance without logging in to your account
• View information about your transactions by clicking on an individual transaction
• View your transaction history
• Find the nearest fee-free ATM
• Add funds to your Account from your bank account or debit card
• Access your Direct Deposit information
• Add offers to your Account and start saving on dining, shopping and more
• Pre-authorize Bluebird checks
• Add checks with your mobile phone
• Check your Available Balance
• Pay Bills
• Set funds aside in your SetAsideSM Account
• Send money to your Family Accounts and see their transaction history
What is Bluebird® by American Express, brought to you by American Express and Walmart?
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient management tools to help you get more from your money. There are no monthly, annual or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement. With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service.
Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information.
Tags: bluebird american express , transfer money from bluebird to bank account , w bluebird american express , bluebird card tax returns , bluebird add funds subaccount , bluebird customer access , bluebird how to transfer to sub account , can funds be transferred from alliant gift card to bluebird , bluebird banking
from 11.136 reviews