Bluebird by American Express
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By American Express
- Add funds to your Account from your bank account or debit card
- Access your Direct Deposit information
- Pre-authorize Bluebird checks
- Add checks with your mobile phone
- Check your Available Balance
- View your transaction history
- Pay Bills
- Set funds aside in your SetAside(SM) Account
- Send money to your Sub-Accounts and see their transaction history
- Find the nearest fee-free ATM
What is Bluebird® by American Express, brought to you by American Express and Walmart?
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient management tools to help you get more from your money. There are no monthly, annual or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement. With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service. Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information.
Tags: can funds be transferred from alliant gift card to bluebird, bluebird add funds subaccount, when does amex blue bird update, bluebird customer access, amex bluebird login or register to comment, how to add funds to subaccount for blue bird card, bluebird american express, bluebird fund subaccount, for bluebird card, transfer money from bluebird to bank account.
We’ve redesigned our app to make it even easier to do the things you do most, such as:
• See all of your Accounts and transactions in one place
• Transfer funds to your SetAside(SM) Account and Sub-Accounts
• Check your Direct Deposit information
• Quickly add funds, pay bills and send/request money
• Add checks with your mobile phone
We’ve also made the app faster and more efficient than ever.