Blytic Economy is a novel new app that enables you to easily keep track the most important trends shaping our economy as well as make predictions and participate in discussions on hundreds of different real-time economic data points.
Browse the economy!
With Blytic Economy’s full-screen interactive charts, browsing economic data is fun, allowing you to dive right in and interact with a dynamic visualization using all the swiping, tapping and pinching gestures you expect from your mobile device.
Become a leading economic forecaster!
Blytic Economy allows you to easily record your predictions about the future outcome of any data point, track the accuracy of your prior predictions as well as determine your overall accuracy for all your predictions.
If you wish to participate, the Blytic leaderboard will rank your overall accuracy against all other Blytic users.
Share your economic wisdom!
Each data point hosts an individual comment thread allowing you to easily participate in discussions of the latest trends or simply browse what others are saying.
Other features allow users to... manage favorites, download raw data and share chart images.
Some of the real-time trends currently included in Blytic Economy are:
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The S&P 500 Index
- The CBOE Volatility Index
- The State Street Investor Confidence Index
- Gold, Silver, Oil, Natural Gas, Gasoline and Diesel Price Indices
- Radar Logic Daily Home Price Index
- S&P/Case-Shiller Home Prices Indices
- New, Existing and Pending Home Sales
- Housing Starts and Permits
- The NAHB Housing Market Index
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Delinquency Indices
- Total Residential and Non-Residential Construction Spending Indices
- Producer and Consumer Price Indices
- The Traditional and U6 Unemployment Rates
- Initial and Continued Unemployment Claims
- Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization
- The Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Index
- The OECD Composite Leading Index
- Total Retail and Food Service Sales
- Personal Income, Current Taxes and Savings Rate
… and many many more with new data points being added frequently.
from 3 reviews