50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Bank of New Zealand
BNZ Mobile Banking is the easy, secure way to bank on the move.
• You can:
- login with only your internet banking password (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- personalise your accounts with photos
- check your balances and available funds
- set up Instant Balances so you can see account balances without logging in (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- see details of transactions for the last 30 days
- quickly transfer money between your accounts
- pay your bills (to existing bill payees) or credit card
- make one-off payments
- view or delete your upcoming payments
- quickly pay for Trade Me items you’ve won by linking your Trade Me account to the app
• Includes a handy BNZ store and ATM locator, and list of key BNZ phone numbers
• If you have YouMoney you can:
- drag and drop money between your accounts
- set goals for your accounts and see your progress
- choose to look at your accounts in either list or icon view
• There’s no monthly access fee for BNZ Mobile Banking
• BNZ Mobile Banking is kind to your mobile data plan, but your usual data charges will apply.
• New customers can join BNZ without going into a store. You’ll need photo ID, (a passport or NZ driver licence) and a recent bill that shows your name and address.
Get going now
• If you’re a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer, simply install this app and get going.
• If you’re not already a Personal Internet Banking customer, why not download the app now, then register for Internet Banking by going to bnz.co.nz/registernow, or calling 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply). It’s easy.
To learn more
• Visit bnz.co.nz/mobile
BNZ Mobile Banking and Internet Banking are protected by:
• NetGuard, for second-layer security
• 128-bit encryption
• lock-out and time-out safeguards
You can help by:
•Logging out of BNZ Mobile Banking as soon as you’ve finished.
•Not storing your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates in any form on your mobile device.
Tags: bnz mobile banking screenshots, bnz qr code, bnz mobile, function error. bnz, bnz android app, bnz mobile app, download westpac new zealand android apk app, qr codes bnz, bnz website what is function error?, bnz stars.
Recently changed in this version:
Minor content updates
• A new menu for faster navigation
• An indicator so you know when your account balances are being refreshed
• YouMoney customers can now drag money to a payee
BNZ's Disclosure Statement may be obtained from any BNZ store or viewed on www.bnz.co.nz