Budget Ring ad free
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Kixit
How does it work:
BudgetRing calculates a disposable budget depending on your income and fix costs (repeating expenses) and compares it with your variable (none repeating) expenses.
A ring chart tells you immediately where you stand. The outer white ring shows you the time left and the inner ring shows you the money left.
If it seems like you will run out of money the inner ring will turn to orange, if you are in budget the inner ring will turn to green.
The real strength of BudgetRing arises in the 2nd month. All repeating transactions will automatically be copied from the first month and you know the upcoming expenses from the first day of the month!
* quickly add transactions (income, savings, expenses)
* overview of transactions
* define new / edit categories
* analyze view for expenses per category
* edit transaction
* CSV export
* manual data backup to SD card
* manual data backup from SD card
- switch to previous month by wiping in the overview window
- edit category by long clicking in the category list
Calculations in monthly budget:
initial = income - sum of all repeating expenses - savings
Money management, wallet, expenses, budget book, cash book, personal finances, household, budgeting, income, salary
Tags: how application ring ad.
Cent value bug fixed
Cent values are exported to CSV