If you are just getting started managing your finances or have a new business and need a good solution for developing a business budget comprising of your income, expenses and their sources, Business Budget App is a nice app for you. You can separate income and business expenses into categories that closely match those used in an income statement. It also includes a section on Cost of Goods Sold for recording inventory and purchases and calculating Gross Profit. The app has been well designed for manufacturers, retailers and publishers. The categories are fairly comprehensive, but it is also easy to modify the categories.
The app consists of the following sections and features -
Income and expenses
- Add and edit budgeted and actual entries for operating , non-operating income and cost of goods sold.
- Add and edit budgeted and actual entries for operating and recurring expenses under various sub-categories.
Summary and Goals
- Visualize the business income, expenses and savings through graphs and charts.
- Get a pie chart analysis showing the distribution of business expenses.
- Get a comparative account of the actual and budgeted value of business income and expenses.
- Set goals for business income and get an account on weekly and monthly basis.
Share and Save
-The app not only provides you the weekly or monthly plan, but also lets you save it, so you can see and keep a track of your financial progress over time.
-If you would like to share the goals and the budget with your partners, advisers and stakeholders, simply tap e-mail.
A feature rich, seamless app that spares you from all the cumbersome number crunching and lets you update on the go. Developing a budget for your business has never been so easier.
Looking forward to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.