First County Bank, Small Business Mobile Access allows you to manage your finances on the go!
FAST, SECURE and FREE* – Mobile Access is available to all Business e-Manager online banking users**
IMPORTANT ** - To enroll and activate Mobile Access, log in to First County Bank, Small Business online banking, select the Account Services tab, click “Mobile Access”, and follow the instructions to activate the mobile banking service.
• Check Available Balances*** 24/7.
• View Transaction History for checking and savings.
• Transfer Funds between your First County Bank, Small Business accounts.
• Pay Bills****.
• Contact us via Secure Messaging for support.
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
• Mobile Access is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like First County Bank, Small Business online banking.
• No personal information is stored on your phone.
• Account number information is not transmitted.
• Transfers and bill payments can only be made to existing accounts/payees.
Visit www.firstcountybank.com for further details.
*There is no charge to use Mobile Access from First County Bank, Small Business, but messaging and data rates from your mobile provider still apply.
**Must be enrolled in First County Bank, Small Business online banking. Not enrolled in Business e-Manager yet? Visit our web site to get started.
***Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
****You must have bill pay previously set up in Business e-Manager to use this function.
Keywords: First County Bank Small Business, FirstCtyBkSB, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union
Tags: emanager , small business manager , dsmobile , bank balance in mobile wallpapers