Managing your company’s finances on the go just got easier with CBT Business Mobile Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a CBT branch or ATM, CBT Business Mobile Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for CBT branches and ATM locations
To use CBT Business Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of CBT with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered CBT Business Online Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Online Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.