CMC CFD and Forex Trading App
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By CMC Markets
Who’s the CFD trading app for?
• CMC Markets’ CFD trading clients can use our new CFD trading app to access their accounts, place trades, amend positions and keep up to date with the markets through their Android devices. Once the CFD trading app is installed, you just need to log in to your account.
• New CFD traders and active traders looking to switch providers can download the app, apply for a live account or open a demo. Our demo account comes with 10K of virtual funds and most of the functionality that’s available on our live account (shares are restricted).
The CMC Markets CFD app comes with the following features:
• Instant access to your CFD account to view and manage your positions
• View and trade on live streaming prices
• Multiple chart types, technical indicators, drawing tools, date ranges, interval sizes and real-time updates
• Advanced order tickets offering market, limit, stop entry orders and boundary options
• Price Depth Ladder (automated instant execution of significantly larger trade sizes)
• Unit and amount trading options
• Risk management with stop loss, trailing stop loss and take profit options
• Search and filter products by type, country, region, volatility and performance
• Create Watchlists and view product details, including spreads, margins, volatility and market hours
• View client sentiment for every product to gain greater insight as to the view of other traders
• Access the Reuters News service across all asset types and within each product’s factsheet
• Be aware of all major economic data releases and also set alerts using our interactive Economic Calendar
• Have global CMC Markets analyst commentary available direct on your mobile device via our Insights function
• Fund your account via the CFD trading app
• Customise advanced preferences, including your preferred defaults
• Customer support, whenever the markets are open
CFDs are a leveraged product and carry a high level of risk to your capital as prices may move rapidly against you. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment and you may be required to make further payments. You do not own, or have any interest in the underlying assets. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for all customers therefore ensure you understand the risks and seek independent advice.
Find out more: Visit www.cmcmarkets.com
Tags: saturn cmc, cmc cfd trading app 下载, cfd trading online, search with blog ladder and cfd trading online, cmc markets tablet, cfd game, cfd, capital spreads cfd.
• Guaranteed Stop Loss Orders (GSLOs). NOTE: This feature is not available for customers resident in Canada.
• A range of order ticket improvements