Check: Pay bills, credit cards
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Keep track of and get reminders of what money you owe
The Check: Pay bills, credit cards app is a convenient way to stay organized with your bills, ensuring you never get hit with pesky overdraft and late fees ever again. Once you set it up, it keeps track quietly in the background for you, only notifying you when there's a change or you need to take action. You can even pay your bills directly through the app using a bank account or a credit card, although there's a transaction charge for this function. The app offers plenty of layers of security, definitely necessary when dealing with such sensitive personal information as bank account numbers.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money, May 2012
Our app keeps your bills, money & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Check mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
The Check app supports thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can monitor all of your money, personal finance accounts, stay on top of your budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union, American Airlines Credit Union, and more.
All the most popular credit cards are also available and easy to find in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access and track your budget and cash with. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
10+ Million Check users track and pay any bill directly via the app - Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, insurance providers, local and regional utilities, and more.
• Performance enhancements
New in Previous Versions :
• Overall improvements for increased battery efficiency
• Express payments - pay your bill in a day (service fee applies)
• Schedule bill payments in advance using your bank account or credit/debit card
Wish it would work with Bank of America (nothing but errors.) Also no access to Ucard (Chase is not the same thing.) Will check back to see if it's fixed.
I use this daily. . Great way to keep things in order
I love this app. Its keeps me organized and connects all my bills. It doesn't cover my credit union but they are working on it
Easy to use, nice reminders, and can see everything in one spot.
Very good app
Paying bills is quick and easy! Wish it was better at updating.