by: GAIN Capital Ltd • 74
City Trading™ - Award winning mobile Spread Betting and CFD Trading App from City Index, now available for Android
Awards presented to City Index for 2010 include:
• MoneyAM Best Mobile Trading Platform
• Shares Magazine Best Mobile Trading Platform
• FT and Investors Chronicle Innovation of the Year
You need a live City Index trading account to use City Trading™. You cannot access City Trading™ with a City Index demo account.
• Check the latest prices and market movements instantly
• Open and close positions
• Streaming charts with technical indicators
• Set stops and limit orders including if done and OCO (one cancels other)
• Create new or amend existing orders
• View your pending, completed and cancelled orders
• Monitor your positions using our unique positions chart
• View and amend multiple watchlists
• Review trade and order history
• Be confident that all your information and transactions are secure
For more information, please contact City Index on 0800 072 1107 or visit www.cityindex.co.uk
About Spread Betting and CFD trading:
Spread betting and CFD trading allows you to trade the price movements of financial markets without holding the underlying investments directly. Regardless of the direction in which the markets fluctuate, you can take a position to gain exposure to this movement. Only a fraction of the capital outlay is required compared to trading the underlying market directly, however this means that the level of risk to your capital is greater and you may lose more than your initial deposit. As a result spread betting may not be suitable for all investors, ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
To apply for an account:
Apply for a Spread Betting and CFD trading account at www.cityindex.co.uk
How to get help:
For more technical information please visit our website at www.cityindex.co.uk
or call 0800 072 1107.
Any Android handset with OS 2.0.1 or above.
Tags: screenshot crash trading , cfd trading , trading images login screen