CMC Markets’ award-winning CFD trading app* is an advanced, real-time trading platform for your Android device, packed with features and tools to support your trading. Trade over 10,000 financial instruments, including forex trading.
To open a CFD position you need to deposit an amount of money known as margin. The margin you will be required to deposit reflects a percentage of the full value of the position.
Trading CFDs allows you to profit from both rising and falling market prices without owning the underlying asset. Remember markets can move against you and losses may exceed your deposit.
Which markets can I trade?
This CFD trading app enables CMC Markets’ clients to trade on the price movements of indices, currency pairs (forex trading), commodities, shares and treasuries. Trade CFDs on global stocks from the leading underlying stock exchanges, such as the LSE, NYSE, NASDAQ and DAX. You can also speculate on commodities like oil and gold, thousands of global equities, plus UK, US and European interest rates and bonds.
Take a position on key forex trading pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/CHF, at tight spreads and margins. Minimum FX spreads start at 0.7 points, while our typical spreads demonstrate how competitive our spreads are over a sustained period. We publish the previous month’s typical and average spreads for our popular forex trading pairs.
What does the CFD trading app enable me to do?
CMC Markets’ CFD trading clients can access their accounts, place trades, amend positions and keep up to date with the markets. Once the CFD trading app is installed, you just need to log in to your account.
New CFD traders and active traders looking to switch can download the app, and apply for a live account or open a practice account. Our demo account comes with £10,000 of virtual funds and most of the functionality that’s available on our live account (shares are restricted).
Get instant access to your CFD account to fund, view and manage positions and trade on live streaming prices.
Features and tools:
• Multiple chart types, over 35 technical indicators and drawing tools
• Advanced order tickets offering market, limit, stop-entry and boundary orders
• Client sentiment charts for every instrument to gain greater insight on other traders
• Reuters news covering all asset types
• Real-time economic calendar – set recurring alerts, enabling you to stay on top of the major economic data releases
• ‘Insights’, where you can access global commentary and technical analysis from our analysts
• Price depth ladder – automated instant execution of larger trade sizes
• Risk management orders including stop loss, trailing stop-loss and take-profit
• Watchlists automatically sync with the web platform and save your charts
• Product search, so you can filter instruments by type, country, region, volatility and performance
• Customise advanced preferences, including your preferred defaults
• Specify trade size by unit and amount trading options
Award-winning customer service
Our award-winning Customer Services team** is on hand whenever the markets are open. Find out more at www.cmcmarkets.com.
*Best Mobile Trading, Investment Trends 2014, 2015 & 2016 UK Leveraged Trading Report, based on highest user satisfaction among spread betters, CFD traders and FX traders.
**Best Forex Customer Service, 2015 UK Forex Awards.
CFDs are a leveraged product and carry a high level of risk to your capital as prices may move rapidly against you. It’s possible to lose more than your initial investment and you may be required to make further payments. You do not own, or have any interest in the underlying assets. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for everyone therefore ensure you understand the risks and seek independent advice.
Tags: saturn cmc , cmc cfd trading app 下载 , capital spreads cfd , cfd , cmc markets tablet , search with blog ladder and cfd trading online , cfd trading online , cfd game