Do you have app related questions?Ask the Appszoom team and get a personalized answer within 24hrs!X Close

CNB Mobile

CNB Mobile

1,000 - 5,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists
With Citizens National Bank of Paintsville’s Mobile Banking App you can safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:

• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Now you can turn on/off your debit card!
• Now you can pay bills!
• Now you can deposit checks!

More features are coming soon!

Security
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!

Contact Us
You can contact us at 1-866-462-2265 if you have any questions about the CNB Mobile App or the self-service registration process.

Comments and ratings for CNB Mobile
  • (56 stars)

    by Kenneth Garland on 22/02/2014

    I am unable to set up an account.

  • (56 stars)

    by Charlie Rice on 20/01/2014

    Use this app everyday

  • (56 stars)

    by Terry Fields on 24/11/2013

    Needs upgraded works about half the time

  • (56 stars)

    by Andrew Noble on 15/01/2013

    Needs a major overhaul. It does what I need it to around 85% of the time. The other 15% is just spent crashing, or just stuck on the loading screen