The brand new CommBank app for tablet brings you a world-class banking experience, giving you the tools to manage your money now and into the future. Whether it is quick access to balances and transfers, or planning for upcoming expenses and even retirement, the CommBank app for Tablet allows you to be in control of your finances in a way that works for you.
Exciting new features include:
• View your running account balance for a snapshot of the last 35 days
• Set up and edit your savings tracker to help you visualise your money and work out how much you can save
• View your assets and liabilities in portfolio view to get a better view of your net worth
• Find the feature you’re looking for or have your question answered using the new Search functionality
Plus all your everyday banking needs:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Check the balances of your accounts and transfer between them instantly
• View up to two years of account transaction history
• Activate new cards or change your card PINs
• Make payments to third party accounts
• View upcoming payments, transfers and schedule new ones
• Pay your bills via BPAY
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Modify/delete/access USB storage - we store some app images locally to improve page load time
• Control vibration - this is for our custom keyboard
In order to access the features in the CommBank app for tablet, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Call 132221 to register.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee. (http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app for tablet is compatible with Android OS 4.2 and above. Please note that some functions may not work correctly if your device language is set for a language other than English. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Any problems? Please call us on 13 2221 so we can investigate the issue and assist you.
Tags: how to use bpay on commonwealth netbank , commonwealth bank netbank , netbank , commonwealth netbank , commonwealth bank screen shots , cba online banking screenshots netbank browser , screenshot of commonwealth transaction , commonwealth cba online banking screenshots browser transaction history , screenshots online banking
from 436 reviews